Saturday, December 27, 2014

Holiday stuff

After taking the wellness assessment and having my learning partner coach me, I focused my vision on career as the main priority because (a) it's easier to tackle and (b) the other stuff (weight, health, etc) might improve as a result. Maybe. I did it last weekend, the weekend before Christmas. I also got to relieve my mom of a piece of furniture she didn't have room for anymore – a bookshelf that fit nicely in front of my window and next to my desk. It was fun piling my books, DVDs, CDs, and textbooks / notebooks on it. It was kind of an early Christmas present in itself :) On Monday night Josh and I opened our presents to each other (which were also great). Wednesday was Christmas Eve and my dad flew in and we did family presents then. On Christmas day we went to see my grandma and just hung out. I worked yesterday and today I did the next lesson for my coaching (which still isn't for another couple weeks, but hey). I also watched one of my movies I got for a gift. Tomorrow my parents go up to see Pam, but I won't be going because I still have to work. That's okay, though. At least I can do video with her and them, hopefully. And work is starting to slow down which is good. And I'll have the house to myself for a few days. So there's still New Year's this coming week (and a little belated Christmas stuff), but then the week after will be a return to normal, non-holiday time. But it's been fun. Just wanted to do a brief post mentioning some of my festivities as a little break from my normal posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment